- Fläkt Woods Ireland
- About us
- Econet® Premium
- Wega II / Nova II with PI control– the first Chilled Beam for true demand controlled ventilation
- Fläkt Woods launch new heat recovery unit for schools
- Putting Theory into Practice - Fläkt Woods New Car Park CPD Now Available
- ErP Directive 2015
- Fläkt Woods ReCooler HP is centre stage at Royal Northern College of Music
- Sheffield Hallam Chooses ReCooler for Refurbishment Project
- UK Website Launched
- Ecodesign for Energy-related Products (ErP)
- New Advanced Frost Protection for Recuterm plate heat exchangers
- JMv Range Update 2016
- Technical Paper
- Hogwarts Smoke Extract
Fläkt Woods raises money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH).
Fläkt Woods Ltd has selected the EACH charity as its nominated beneficiary for 2017.
The company and its staff raised £532.81 through a raffle of corporate gifts the company received throughout 2016 and from a staff Christmas jumper day.
Managing director Ian Morehouse recently presented a cheque to EACH Corporate Fundraiser Vicky Matthews.
Vicky said: “We’re delighted to have been chosen by Fläkt Woods as its charity of the year and we look forward to working with them further following this generous donation."
“Backing from companies like this is invaluable as it enables us to continue providing our vital services, including short-break care, end-of-life care and bereavement support, to children, young people and their families.”
Fläkt Woods formed in 2002 and last year became part of FläktGroup along with DencoHappel. The two together are a market leader in energy-efficient indoor air technology solutions.
EACH cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia and supports their families. For more information visit www.each.org.uk.